• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

panhard rod for rear 67

67belvedere/225

Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
has anybody mad a pan hard rod for the rear end of a B body
I'm going to start to make one maybe there is one already engineered
i just fir my 82 diplomat diff on my 67 belvedere and going to start to make one
i just layer out a rod on top to see where it would fit
looks like plenty of room

IMG_4006.JPG IMG_4012.JPG IMG_4005.JPG IMG_4010.JPG

has anybody mad a pan hard rod for the rear end of a B body
I'm going to start to make one maybe there is one already engineered
i just fir my 82 diplomat diff on my 67 belvedere and going to start to make one
i just layer out a rod on top to see where it would fit
looks like plenty of room

View attachment 391398 View attachment 391399 View attachment 391400 View attachment 391401
Hi 67,
I purchased a universal from Jegs for my 65 Belvedere and fabricated the attachments.
Mike

IMG_1339.JPG

when i was working at gm dealer i stocked pilled theses rear adjustable rod from buick century
when they came in bent from being smashed i new they would come in handy . I'm going to custom make one to fit the adjustable part of it is why i kept them , they sell them on ebay for cheap as a set if you need them

s-l1600.jpg

wow quite the mod with disc brakes in the back what about the gas tank . the bar in the rear looks like it comes close . will check it out further. thanks for the help
I have a fuel cell in the trunk.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back