• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 67 belvedere ii convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdakrt

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Frame is shot on this so parting.
Rear seat- $100 frame is rusty
318 67 date code la complete but prob siezed with trans-$300
Bumpers
Trim
Wheel well moldings are in excellent shape visually only a couple minor rock dings on the entire set.
Front grill assy and headlight bezels are very nics as well only one ding on pass side.
Parting complete car.

04CA5786-0298-4323-AB2C-C779C7AE78C1.jpeg A3849A24-DDCA-4513-82A6-AC5177042000.jpeg

How much for the rear glass and the regulator setups? Need top switch and door alignment wedges

i would be interested in the front bumper, if its straight and a good candidate for re-chroming.....also,the driver side fender...... i realize the shipping might not make it feasible

Top frame assy? Is it frozen up?

I'm interested in the rear plastic door panels - do you have 'em?

I’d be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet or any other factory documentation you come across.

Does it have a variable speed wiper motor?
If so I'd be interested.

How much for the rear glass and the regulator setups? Need top switch and door alignment wedges
- Sold already

How is the windshield?
Would you consider crating and shipping such an item?
- Cracked. no good.

i would be interested in the front bumper, if its straight and a good candidate for re-chroming.....also,the driver side fender...... i realize the shipping might not make it feasible
- Not shipping those, sorry

Top frame assy? Is it frozen up?
- Prob frozen, yes

I'm interested in the rear plastic door panels - do you have 'em?
- Black in color, with speaker holes in them, but not cracked up.

I’d be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet or any other factory documentation you come across.
- Long gone, cars rusty.

Does it have a variable speed wiper motor?
If so I'd be interested.
- I will check

Hood letters all there and no broken studs. Have tail light surrounds and buckets, lights were busted out long ago.

Frame is good except for one spot on top of header panel. Moves free. It may already be spoken for, but I've had a few flake out on deals already so everything is for sale until I have cash in hand. $850 or reasonable offer on the top. will not ship.

I'm looking for a section of the drivers quarter panel, from the door to roughly the beginning of the wheel opening, bottom of the window down to the rocker. Are you willing to cut/sell? If so how much?

Jack or spare tire hold down hardware there?

No, I don’t want to cut it up yet. No spare or jack hardware

Alright if and when you get ready to cut it up please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back