• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 67 Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb70383

Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 67 Coronet 440. Thing is, car is dismantled as it was a project that never got started. Other thing is the body is in Fl and just about all the other removeable parts, minus body parts, are in Yakima Wa.

I have found boxes I had of parts. Off hand I have interior trim pieces, top dash pad, vent windows, both door windows and iirc the pass side quarter window. I found the instrument cluster as well. I have various ducting. Been a LONG time so not sure all what I have off hand. I will get pics if needed. I have the rear seat, top and bottom and the bottom part of the front bench. I havent found the top parts of the front bench yet. Make offers. If anybody is interested in the body, there is rust as its been sitting with only the rear glass installed. Hood does need to be replaced as well.

Hate to see it go, but have to thin the herd to focus attention. :sad10:

Hi, do you have 67 taillight assy with lens and chrome trim? I have one, need another. also the panel that has dodge on it that goes in ,between them?

If this is a 2 door hard top i could use the interior and exterior rear (back glass) window trim

PM sent on FL location.

Hi, can you send pics of the top dash pad?
Thanks

1133287C-0297-4D7A-9BFC-9360B04BDD35_zpspi0tcn8y.jpg

475D4706-4ED3-4228-9933-B3E41AFC3518_zpsx1xnkw22.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have the rear trunk trim panel between the taillights. It's on the car which is in Florida still.

i'm not sure about the rear window trim. I will have to lay out the trim and see

i will get pics of the dash pad today.

parting charger

I am interested in dash assembly and steering column if it is a floor shift style I am also in Washington a few hours away

Dash pad:
06488E61-F344-44DF-8E4B-0D60A62A8EA5_zpskgxxiof4.jpg

8A27BAD0-A2FC-41A1-97F5-D496F1267822_zpsp5dihft0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I am interested in dash assembly and steering column if it is a floor shift style I am also in Washington a few hours away

Dont have the steering column. That is with the car in fl. I do have the instrument cluster. Not the dash assembly. Can get some pics. Just incase, this is a Coronet, not a charger since you wrote charger on ur response.

Last edited:
Can you please list prices of the parts you have listed as per rules? Thanks.

Do you have the fender mounted turn signals? Thanks

Sorry I will get some prices up.
Dont have the turn signals as they are in Fl on the car.
same for the rear bumper
i should have the defroster vents. Will get pics

Obo:
$20 a piece for the taillights plus the ride.
$15 for the dash pad plus the ride.

Last edited:
So who actually has this car that you're offering?

So who actually has this car that you're offering?

I have it. It's in a storage lot in Florida with my other vehicles. We have moved to Wa. When I stripped the car I kept the parts in boxes. The u original 360 is in my wife's 73 duster. I do have the title. And a friend of mine will operate on my behalf while I am not there. Due to work I won't be able to make it to Florida till next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back