• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting 68 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the rectangular light somewhat above the glove box door? If so this one has a little plug in on the back but I don't think it was 4 wires.
Yes, the small rectangular light mounted above the and to the left of the glove box door. It has a light socket on it with two wires coming off the light socket and a wire that plugs onto the back of the little on/off switch.

Yes, the small rectangular light mounted above the and to the left of the glove box door. It has a light socket on it with two wires coming off the light socket and a wire that plugs onto the back of the little on/off switch.
This is what's there.

20170517_150842.jpg

can you post photos of the dash, glove compartment and wiring under the dash? Might be interested in the turn signal wiring, dash wiring and dash speaker if it is there.

I'm amazed..that courtesy light is completely different than every regular 68-70 courtesy light I've ever seen. I don't think that will work. Bummer...

I can't get over the newness on those "pal nuts" by the map light.

How are the dash pads? Ignition switch?

how much for the radio and looking for the back window trim on the inside that goes around the head liner and the back window if you can email me pics and a price to me please to ***********
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for the radio and looking for the back window trim on the inside that goes around the head liner and the back window if you can email me pics and a price to me please to **************
Bob

If you're looking for the trim for a 2 door then the 4 door trim will not fit.

1968-70 B Body non convertible cars has 3 different rear windshields. 2 door non Charger, Charger and 4 door. Each having different interior & exterior trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for the radio and looking for the back window trim on the inside that goes around the head liner and the back window if you can email me pics and a price to me please to ***********
Bob
'68 charger is right about the trim being different. So it wouldn't work for you unless you were needing it for a 4 door. But I have the original radio out of the car. I'll pm you.

Did the dash get sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back