• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE parting 69 superbee post car

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have the short Headliner bowes for the rear sail panels. these are unique to early I believe post cars. in place of the claw brackets. witch were used later and on hardtops.

that is ok i am looking for a radio bezel for my 69 bee

I am not the one that has the Superbee

I am looking for the RH trunk hinge bracket that is fixed to the inner wheel well and up through the lower package tray. This is where the hinge pivots and the trunk lid torsion bars are inserted.

Thanks, Dan

I am looking for the trim that goes around the in side of the back window and the bezel for the radio and did it have a n96 hood .looking for the air breather what kind of steering wheel did it have .if you could email me pics and price of the items to me here at [email protected] thanks
Bob
looking for the right rear quarter extension

Hello I am looking for the small bracket that secures the park brake cable to the park brake assembly. The ferrule on the outer cable fastens to this bracket. Thanks.

please take me off i am not sailing any parts .

firewall is there no rust dash is gone but do have a rally dash clock but no tach and rally pads black including glove box lid not perfect but usable 400bucks will try to get a pic of firewall tomorrow thanks ted do have a 69 charger metal dash with vin attached 100bucks
hello im looking for a right side quarter panel extension. if you have a good one with the studs intact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back