• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 73 Dodge charger original 340 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtsdude and Bruzilla, I would be willing to let Bruzilla have the center, I am leaning toward a different gear set and different sure grip, posi .
However, I want to make sure both of you are on the same page, as to not alienate myself on this site, since I called it out previously.
Let me know,
THANKS

gtsdude,
I was wondering if we could get an update on our posts ?
Thank you

The wiring is a mess, sent PM's to every one interested in parts I pulled off. Center section ended up being a 276 cone sure grip if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the update,
I will pass on the cone type sure grip.
Thanks again

I'm interested in the console mounts and maybe the hump! Thanks

If the shell is complete and intact, with minor rust, I'll take the bare shell.

Seriously. Strip it bare and I'll drag the shell away for ??% over scrap value... but it might be next spring break until I can get it on the way back from an already planned trip to Wyoming trip. See, I have this crazy dream of building a '73 Charger road racing car with a full roll cage, custom three link rear, magnum force front end, R5/P7 NASCAR engine, fiberglass hood, bumpers, doors, & decklid.

Parting this car out, no title, keeping the non numbers matching 340 for now. Has an OD 4 speed, 8 3/4 rear with 323 sure grip and sway bar front and rear. I have listed the hood and door panels but they are still available. Let me know of anything you may want/need. Has 4 speed power steering column, 4 speed hump and console mounts. clutch/brake pedals, tuff wheel, front disk brakes, driver door has rust, passenger door pretty nice, trunk has some rust on lip, bulge hood has rust holes and added hood pins. Rear dual exhaust valance has one ding, rear bumper, driver side fender, passenger fender is beat up. Buyer pays shipping or local pick up from SE MN 55975.

View attachment 435591 View attachment 435592 View attachment 435593 View attachment 435594 View attachment 435595 View attachment 435596 View attachment 435597 View attachment 435598 View attachment 435599

Looking for A/C heater box and possibly a drive shaft

Drive shaft if available, no coupler. The body itself was rotted pretty good in both quarter panels. The tin and rivets with a lot of mud and primer covered it pretty good, especially in pictures on the web, makes it look a lot better than it really is. Driver side front floor pan was cut out and passenger side had some rust holes and was thin. When I pulled rear sway bar off i noticed the rear frame rails had some rust holes also.

Do you have the two shoulder harness belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back