• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG parts........Quality? pfft!! Customer service? lol!

MOPARENT

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
So I ordered the $600 bucks worth of lower dash pads my 68 DC needed, they arrived with mfg defects so I sent them back and asked for better ones....A few days later I call and PG comes up with a story that they were unboxing new ones and trying to find me a better set.....2 weeks later they send an email with pix offering parts just as crappy as the ones I returned. So instead of them simply calling the Chinese daycare center that makes these and demanding a quality review, they tell me I'll get a refund and bub-bye! WTF? They get to just give up? Who stays in business long with that attitude?? I'm not that hard to please, but their stuff is fkn junk for the money and it appears that they could care less...So now what? Who else is making lower pads? Non AC?

sounds similar to classic.. I've been far from pleased with the quality of their stuff ...

Try to post an honest review and see what happens. it will never make it on there. They SUCK. They are from the same manufacture in china but classic is easier to deal with. I ground on some hood mounted turn signal housings for an hour to get their lenses to fit. Still sometimes its those junk Chinese parts or nothing. They got us by the balls really no competition.

These suppliers are at the mercy of whoever is making these things. You just know that their guys answering phones have heard these stories many times. They are probably as frustrated as you are. They would prefer to sell high quality stuff wouldn't they? Fewer complaints, more sales, etc.

I had an issue with a dash pad I ordered through MrMoparts for my 62 Plymouth. It looked nice but peeled off the first day I parked it outside. MrMoparts had ME deal with the vendor instead of them giving me a refund and them dealing with their supplier. Took well over a month for a refund. They have not received any more of my business.

PG had Chinese Garbage Ten years ago ! It's probably much worse Today. Back then I got antenna rings that were wrong and Emblems Slightly smaller than Originals. Their Six way manual seat tracks were Chinese **** too. O/S door handles scratched fresh paint when opened. Never Again!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back