• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Pin Type Disc Brake Caliper bracket OEM set

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmopar

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of used factory OE mopar disc brake caliper bracket adapters for A B E bodies with 10.87 11" rotors (14" wheels) and pin style calipers. Bolts included. Can be use used right or left. Chrysler Plymouth Dodge disc brake conversion. $60 shipped to lower 48

DSC00092.JPG DSC00093.JPG

i'll take them if you still have them,thanks

If they're still available, do these need disc spindles or do they bolt onto drum spindles?

i can't figure out how to empty my inbox.
lol Im having some issues as well. Email with your info and let me know if paypal is good with you and if your still interested. I think you'll have to click my profile as posting email addresses is not allowed I think.

lol Im having some issues as well. Email with your info and let me know if paypal is good with you and if your still interested. I think you'll have to click my profile as posting email addresses is not allowed I think.
just sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back