• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plymouth satellite 1968 2 door hardtop from Russia

Welcome Mikrob! Wow what a courageous project you took on coupled with a lot of ingenuity. Great work. A spy owned the Plymouth huh? Makes for more mystery and intrigue. I'm seeing a Russian James Bond in my head wearing a tuxedo behind the wheel with a cigarette dangling from his mouth...

That is so wonderful another old Mopar is being brought back to life on the other side of the world from where it was built. I applaud you and keep up the great work!

Welcome to FBBO. You sure have some balls taking on a project like that one. You seem to be just the guy to get it to a nice b body car.

Welcome from Texas nice to have you here. Great work

Guys, hello! Thanks for the kind words, very nice. I wanted to consult with you on several issues.
1. I'm looking for wheels on it. While in Russia found the wheels Apen sprint 15x7 ET 20. What do you think?
2. I have a set of front brakes from the wagon of 72 years. But I also made spacers and I have a 2005 Mustang brake kit. What do you think, put from a wagon or a mustang?

Hi guys!
My new wheels!
1a13be2b7884.jpg

61aa5f5dc67a.jpg

I have a few questions for you, but it's hard for me to search the forum in a language other than my native language.
1. I bought a set of spindles, brake discs and calipers from the satellite 1972 wagon. I understand correctly that this kit will fit my car?
2. I have the opportunity to also buy in Russia a vacuum brake booster and a cylinder from the satellite 1971. I can not figure out whether it will suit me or not? Visually, it is thinner than in 1968.

Thank you! And happy new year and christmas :)

Great job on the bodywork, paint and wheels! You will be super happy when you get to drive this car.

Happy New Year to you my Mopar brother!

Just found this thread. Welcome nice car

Russian lettering on the tires would have really been cool to put into context where this car really is being restored!

Nice progress for sure! Cool that you pull your trailer with a Chebby van and all those american cars in the yard!:thumbsup:

Hello! Long time did not write)
During this time, I bought a completely new suspension, including my own spring and steering!
Now I am choosing the components of the brake system for the purchase and I am faced with a problem and I need your help!
Front disc brakes from satellite station wagon 1973 include spindels
Rear drum brake from satellite station wagon 1973
But I don’t know which way to buy the vacuum brake booster and the master brake cylinder correctly? 68 or 73?
Please, help me)

Auto Transport Service
Back