• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Political forum??

joe smith

Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
New member.... I signed up for the political forum, per the instructions, and when I went there, their is nothing.... I posted a comment and now when I go there it tells me I do not have permission???????? Have to be a Gold Member???

TY for any help

Hope so... the last mopar website I belonged to must of been run by lefty liberal "head in the sand" types...

Hope so... the last mopar website I belonged to must of been run by lefty liberal "head in the sand" types...

Ah. I see you were on Moparts.

Welcome to the right side!

It looks like your thread is there. can you see it yet?

New member.... I signed up for the political forum, per the instructions, and when I went there, their is nothing.... I posted a comment and now when I go there it tells me I do not have permission???????? Have to be a Gold Member???

TY for any help

Well, you posted in the political forum, so it must be working ????

So do I have the only post in the political section???

UPdate here.. Up and running now..... TY all

I hope people can speak their mind on this site...

Welcome "Joe" haha
You related to John Doe?
I actually know a real Joe Smith, that's funny.
You are free to speak your mind here as long as it doesn't turn demeaning or personal. Yes, there are a lot of Trumpers here, but liberals as well.
fencing.gif

Also some real (wannabe) comedians.
Stay away from RC, he's highly unpredictable.
uhoh.gif

rotfl4.gif

Btw, let's see your car (s)

Auto Transport Service
Back