• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

Poly, still thinking of you! Get back soon.

Kiwi has been hard on the trail..hopefully more updates soon..

If he is alive, why hasn't he checked in here or elsewhere ?
Trust me when I say this...if Phil could get on here and make contact, he would!
Like I said at the beginning, he is very ill, and not likely to be back on here in a big hurry.

ok today is September 5, 17 ,has anybody been to The Grain Store Craft Beer Cafe lately have you seen poly in there at all
hunterunter_the_grain_store_craft_beer_newcastle-20.jpg
hunterunter_the_grain_store_craft_beer_newcastle-11.jpg
hunterunter_the_grain_store_craft_beer_newcastle-12.jpg
:rolleyes:

OK how about some of the shows or at the track in or around New Castle
Plymouth-Barracuda-360.jpg
powercruise-4.jpg
hi poly

Some great news at last.....I have heard back from Phil's daughter, and Phil is getting better. Still a little way off from posting here again....but I'm hopeful it won't be too long now.

A big thank you to everyone who has been chiming in here, and offering any prayers or kind wishes. Phil is aware of this and appreciates the concern and thoughtfulness. I hope that we will soon see our friend back here posting the usual mayhem and cheeky remarks that we all know and love.

Get well Phil....and hurry back. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good to hear!
Thanks Kiwi, come on Phil, 2 months is a long time. You've been sorely missed.
At least you're still on the proper side of the dirt.

poly what have you been listening to lately

Really GOOD to hear!!!!!!! Thanks for keeping Us up to speed Kiwi!

Some great news at last.....I have heard back from Phil's daughter, and Phil is getting better. Still a little way off from posting here again....but I'm hopeful it won't be too long now.

A big thank you to everyone who has been chiming in here, and offering any prayers or kind wishes. Phil is aware of this and appreciates the concern and thoughtfulness. I hope that we will soon see our friend back here posting the usual mayhem and cheeky remarks that we all know and love.

Get well Phil....and hurry back. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great news :lol:, thanks kiwigtx :thumbsup:

hopefully a full & extremely speedy recovery,
get well quick Phil/Polywideblock

Thanks Kiwi! Definitely missing Phil's intelect and insite here... Best wishes and a full recovery!!!
In the mean time, along with Kiwis detective work we have found that you live on a island of the greatest detective...Hurry back brother!

tumblr_o1e3wcx73q1rjjqhuo1_1280.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back