• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

Phil, the FBBO family is
animated-praying-smiley-image-0012.gif
and thinking of you, get well soon!

Phil's last post on FBBO was June 25, 2017. Enough already!

Keep those well wishes and prayers coming nonstop for Phil and his family!

That poor guy must really be in a bad way if 4 months pass and he cannot respond. Not to be insensitive but is he in Hospice care? In a coma? Paralyzed?

Kern, we all want Phil back soon, but you can’t rush perfection. :p

I hope he’s on a beach sipping tea watching older ladies in bikinis walk by. Or in a white plush bathrobe eating bon bons reading FBBO in the blue forum. :D

GET WELL SOON POLY!!!!

OMG I just blurted my Friday night beer as I clicked on this thread when I saw Kiwi might have an update ...only to be discussed by the above pics...thanks kiwi:drama:

OMG I just blurted my Friday night beer as I clicked on this thread when I saw Kiwi might have an update ...only to be discussed by the above pics...thanks kiwi:drama:

:rofl:

That poor guy must really be in a bad way if 4 months pass and he cannot respond. Not to be insensitive but is he in Hospice care? In a coma? Paralyzed?
Kiwi said that it started with a bad flu strain.

Kiwi, do I have to make you go stand in the corner with one of those fatties?????

Just got flu shot the other day, hope it covers that crap 'down there' !

Auto Transport Service
Back