• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

This coming weekend is the final race for the V8 Supercars, and its being held in Newcastle. Its gonna be a ripper. Some real hot contenders vying for the championship right down to the wire. I know Poly has tickets for this race cause he said so back in June i think. I don’t reckon he’d miss this event, so hopefully it’ll perk him up enough to jump on and say hi again. :thumbsup:
We are
1f64f_1f3fb.png
!

This coming weekend is the final race for the V8 Supercars, and its being held in Newcastle. Its gonna be a ripper. Some real hot contenders vying for the championship right down to the wire. I know Poly has tickets for this race cause he said so back in June i think. I don’t reckon he’d miss this event, so hopefully it’ll perk him up enough to jump on and say hi again. :thumbsup:
I know Phil was talking a lot about the "Tin Tops" and being in his home town.

Hope You're having a Good Thanksgiving, having good food Phil. Miss Ya Dude!

poly we have not forgotten you wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years ,from myself and family and Gabby :thumbsup:
Merry-Christmas-and-Happy-New-Year.jpg

Last edited:
no news is good news I suppose, but someone needs to get Phil a computer! Come on Phil, get well and get your *** back in here!

We miss you Phil, I miss your posts...

get well buddy, hope to see you back soon...

Wasn’t it the flu he had at the beginning of the year? Did it turn into something else?

This has turned into a FBBO version of "Wheres Waldo" or something similar.

Merry Christmas Polywideblock (Phil)!

animated-praying-smiley-image-0012.gif
Praying
1f64f_1f3fb.png
for a speedy recovery for you!

Have a Happy New Year!

andyangel2.gif

Merry Christmas Phil!

Blessings to you and your family.

Looking forward to good tidings in 2018!

Hope all is going well in recovery Phil

an early Happy New Years too,
wait it's a day late you are a day ahead :poke:

we miss ya', miss that wit :realcrazy:
hope to see ya' here soon

Auto Transport Service
Back