• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Positive shout-out to PPP shifters.

mmissile

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
I called last week, and left a message. I got a call from the owner that night, and had a short discussion.[I was in a restaurant] I talked with him the following evening, discussed my options and what was smart. I ordered my shifter. I got a call early last night, letting me know that it was being shipped.

So, I got a prompt response, good information, pleasant conversation, quick build, and it's already being shipped in less than a week. That's good service. It's also my 3rd shifter I've ordered from them. I'll continue to buy their quality shifters.

Great to know still good suppliers/people out there still :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing

One of the few I've never heard a negative comment about. Their product is spot on

Got my shifter on Thursday. Now....waiting on the transmission.

I am currently in the market for a shifter, I have looked at several different ones, it would be nice to know what shifter you are using so I may check them out. I have not found any that suit me. PPP doesn't ring any bell in my little head, are you keeping it a secret for a reason?? Dave.

Which model, depends on your individual needs. If you're unsure, call them. Nice people to work with. Accessories are ala-cart. Prices are listed on the site. They also seem to have not raised their prices in about 10 years.

Last edited:
Nice product , I wound up going with a b&m pro ratchet (not yet installed) but was looking at PPP also

Auto Transport Service
Back