• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting a build thread

no worries here, haven't dicked with my car in way too long

There’s a reason your build was made a sticky, simply its one of the best threads I’ve seen, hands down.
Bo

Thanks, much appreciate that....it was made a sticky by one particular member here....a wonderful charger owner whom spoke up and I much appreciate that.

I will say again until you have done it yourself then your opinion means a lot to me...when you have not I take it for a grain of salt.....

That's why I do it at work :thumbsup::lol:
Smart man indeed.....

I have folders I made myself labeled engine, body etc...full of magazine article I pulled....

Is it that difficult to make a folder on a computer and drop files in it? They key is the person has to do this.....versus someone doing that for them...

it's the stickiest!
Unknown.jpg

DONT HATE ME BEAAUSE I AM A STICKY....lol

I'd love to print out your thread but I'd be looking at like almost 1,500pgs, LOL!

Nope very easy. I'm pretty good with computers so I'm quicker than someone who's not computer tech savvy.

Joey - Is there is a way to download or save an entire thread to your desktop in a PDF format?

Smart man indeed.....

I have folders I made myself labeled engine, body etc...full of magazine article I pulled....

Is it that difficult to make a folder on a computer and drop files in it? They key is the person has to do this.....versus someone doing that for them...

Why fix something that isn't broke? Things get more complicated at that point, and many of us aren't exactly computer gurus.

You wont have to be. It wont be any different then posting a thread. The new system I am thinking about will be kind of like having your own forum, but only you can start threads in it.

The other thing you all should know --- I wont just dump this on you guys. If I decide to go this way, I'll first test it out with a handful of members to work out the bugs, find ways to simplify it, etc.

Hey, I hope my question didn't cause all that. I'm not experienced with these forums and thought I might try to share, but no biggie. I think I'll just stay a spectator so I don't mess anything up. I do like seeing what and how you guys are building your cars. Thanks!

Hey, I hope my question didn't cause all that. I'm not experienced with these forums and thought I might try to share, but no biggie. I think I'll just stay a spectator so I don't mess anything up. I do like seeing what and how you guys are building your cars. Thanks!

You didn't mess anything up.

Auto Transport Service
Back