• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pressure washers... need a recommendation

Maybe rent one? Can use Krud Kutter house wash works very well live on Fl fight mold and alge year round. Good spray and wear shoes I know flipflops do not cut it

I like GENERAC's equipment. Their gas powered generates approximately 3200 psi @ 2+ gpm and features interchangeable nozzles that provide different spray patterns for different cleaning tasks. The unit also features a variable engine speed control, which adjusts the delivery pressure (GPM limited to the nozzle orifice). It also has an on board tank to apply a detergent solution and/or bleach solution for mold removal. The engine is approximately 8 hp Briggs @ Stratton OHV and uses a 3 cyl axial flow piston pump. As fas as an electric powered washer goes....electricity and water sort of don't mix....GFCI circuit protector not withstanding. Honda stuff has a good reputation but I would stay away from the off brands because of parts availability. I guess it depends on how much crud you have and how fast you want to remove it....electric models usually don't have the higher pressure ratings as the gas powered models do, and how much $$$$ you want to spend. Just my opinion of course.
BOB RENTON

That Yamaha looks really nice but I don’t think I can justify the expense for something I’ll probably use once or twice a year. I’m wondering if electric would be a better option for that kind of frequency of use. It would also be easier to store. Decisions, decisions!

Once you own one you'll find more uses than you think... I use mine practically every week...

Mine is a Honda powered unit with a Comet pump.. I have a rotary surface cleaner, it works amazingly well... I suggest getting one...

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 9.23.46 AM.png

Have a 4000 + a 4200 PSI. Dewalt and a John Deere. Same machine basically, different color. You dont need a Simpson unless you do a lot of houses per year. I am down to just a handful a season, and the $1100 machines with Honda 390 or 270 power and a Anno Reverberi pump last if you change the pump oil twice a year. AND...you dont need it cranked up to 4000 PSI. I dont usually exceed 3/4 throttle even on concrete patios.

Auto Transport Service
Back