• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro touring 66 D100

Did you use someones link kit or make your own?
Its a chassis tech universal HD kit that I fitted to the frame. They are 450.00 with the air spring brackets. I had to modify the bottom brackets for my application but for the most part it was an easy install after quite a bit of measuring. I wasn't sure where I was going to mount the bags so I ordered brackets for the top of the axle and that didn't work so I modified them to go behind the axle.

Last edited:
Nice, you will get more travel and a better ride anyways mounting them behind. Keep Those good pics coming!

Sweet build keep it going and the pictures coming!

Great build, looks like your not messing around either and going all out.:thumbsup: I'll be interested to see this one come together.

Someday I'd like to do something like this with an A100..... never enough time and money.

Any NEW Updates yet ?

just curious

Hey Budnicks, Yeah I put drive train back in and modified the transmission mount for the 4l80.I started the motor and did the cam break in. I did a video on my gopro but it didn't turn out that well. The usual disaster when you first start a motor.I shortened the video and pretty much all you see is me choking with eyes burning from the smoke.I will post some pics later
Thanks,Joe

IMG_1071.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg
IMG_1081.jpg
IMG_1082.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1084.jpg

Looking good man, hey that truck I was going to get was a roach! Not to mention the dude never answered the door, weird deal...and a wasted trip!!

Looking good man, hey that truck I was going to get was a roach! Not to mention the dude never answered the door, weird deal...and a wasted trip!!

That,s a drag! There is a 1970 Dodge short bed 4x4 here in colorado springs for 1800.00
I think your a little far from here but its a fairly clean truck.
It's on our craiglist.

Looking good, thanks for the updates/responses...

keep posting, I'll keep checking back in :thumbsup:

Awesome build, I am planning the same mods for my 65 Town Wagon. Looking forward to seeing more on this build!

Unfortunately I was forced to sell the truck. ( Totally Sucked!!!!)
Sorry, I won't have any updates on it.
Thanks,Joe

Great build, looks like your not messing around either and going all out.:thumbsup: I'll be interested to see this one come together.

Someday I'd like to do something like this with an A100..... never enough time and money.
I would love to see that happen....be fairly tight for the plumbing :thumbsup:
Not much room inside the A100 engine box.

Great looking build @Average Joe :lowdown:

Unfortunately I was forced to sell the truck. ( Totally Sucked!!!!)
Sorry, I won't have any updates on it.
Thanks,Joe
That does suck...
Too bad, such is life
but someone else got a cool project :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back