• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably another aftermarket seat thread! Need some opinions...

Torkmnstr

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
So Im thinking about my aftermarket buckets for my 69 bird. I want something that doesnt look out of place too, anyone running some in their cars, pics would be great too. Thanks

I've been looking at some new ford fusion seats (2014+) , very nice seats and comfy !

Love my ProCar Rally's
2016-11-25 13.05.47.jpg

Liking my 06 Volvo Crosscountry 10 way power heated leather buckets...

WP_20161106_16_42_36_Pro.jpg

I have the Pro Car Rally style also but, mine are without headrests so they look a little more "period correct". They sit well with my 245# *** in them.
Mike

Yea I will need the xL. I'm 300 and a 42" waist. The XL will accommodate 42-44" waist.

Those are kinda what I'm leaning toward. But I need the XL's for my big a$$. Lol, which are yours? How's the bolster action, does it stick out/inhibit you at all?
Mine are the regular size and the bolsters are easy to maneuver around. I just had a co-worker out in the car yesterday and he said that the seats were so comfortable that he could sit in it all day!

Auto Transport Service
Back