• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quarter Window regulators for Roadrunner 1973???

rigogarcia

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if quarter window regulators can be adapted for a Roadrunner 1973 with stationary quarter windows?:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

By the way I am looking for those metal brackets that holds the quarter glass, if anyone has some spares I am really interested buying them. Mine were oxidized to dust.

Thanks in advance

Yes.
First thing I did to my 74 back in 77. Just get all the parts - regulator, glass, brackets, bolts from a donor satellite and swap them over. The stationary and roll down glass is different and i don't think they will interchange on the brackets that hold the glass so get the correct glass.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if quarter window regulators can be adapted for a Roadrunner 1973 with stationary quarter windows?:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

By the way I am looking for those metal brackets that holds the quarter glass, if anyone has some spares I am really interested buying them. Mine were oxidized to dust.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thanks in advance

Exactly correct, the quarter glass on athe rear stationary window is cut short and just attaches to the windowsill.
I found some Satellite glass which rolls down -the tales are longer to accommodate the rollers. I found donor glass and all the hardware on a 73 satellite and converted my 73 Road Runner all 4 to power windows.

It was not that hard at all & the chassis and the doors are already punched to except the power windows

The upside is when I roll all four windows down the cockpit takes on a whole different look, looks like the windows in a fighter jet Love it

Hello,

Thanks in advance

This pic is for reference only, I've since sold this awhile back. Is this the bracket that you need? If so it's on here for folks to reference to.

:thumbsup:

View attachment 366777

Untitled.jpg

i have the whole shebang out of a 71 i'm selling
with clear glass with every thing you need
pm if interested

Agree with the thread above. I made this same change on my 73 years ago. Just need the parts. No real mods needed.

Auto Transport Service
Back