• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

+ Quote

Rockylguy

Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
I'm still learning all the functions in posting. What is the purpose of the + Quote function appearing on the bottom right of posts? I intended to reply to a post by quoting someone and instead changed the + Quote to - . Hope I didn't offend anyone! Lol

I'm still learning all the functions in posting. What is the purpose of the + Quote function appearing on the bottom right of posts? I intended to reply to a post by quoting someone and instead changed the + Quote to - . Hope I didn't offend anyone! Lol

Reply quotes just that post..

+Quote quotes that post but doesn't take you to the reply box directly. You can easily quote several different posts and then click the "Insert Quotes" button on the reply box when your ready to reply to all those quotes

Testing 123, testing! Haha, learned something new today! :thumbsup:

Reply quotes just that post..

+Quote quotes that post but doesn't take you to the reply box directly. You can easily quote several different posts and then click the "Insert Quotes" button on the reply box when your ready to reply to all those quotes

I wondered about that as well. Thanx Joey.

It basically is a "multi quote" button. Hence the "+" quote or "add" quote.

Auto Transport Service
Back