• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator support spec's.

jason lewis

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
So i'm thinking about drilling out the spot welds and removing the radiator support.I feel it may be easier to straighten things out that way.Where do I find the body dimensions blue prints, does anyone have that info?I want to see if things are a little tweaked?I know it has not been wrecked, but it's been pulled around the state for decades and the support is a bit bent up.68 roadrunner.

If it's like my '62 was...

20161010_192919.jpg

20161011_100107.jpg
20161104_171335.jpg

No,not restoring per say just doing a day two thing.But would like it to be nice.I will likely add the 26 inch radiator repop tin on the pass side to.The top is pulled forward a bit and a little wrinkly and the sides have had some of the factory holes cut and bent.Thinking it may be easier to straighten out of the car.I'm trying to avoid buying a new one.

If your engine is putting out some power you might want to enlarge the radiator opening for a wider rad.

Auto Transport Service
Back