• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Rally Rims (Two 15 x 8, One 14 x 5.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rally Rims for sale:
I ended up going with Magnum 500 style wheels on my car, so I need to unload these and get them out of my garage. I am out of space!
I live in Lansdale, PA, and will only do local pickup on these (sorry, but don't have boxes for shipping). I can also deliver these to Carlisle Friday or Saturday.

1) One 14" factory rim. No cap or trim ring. I believe this is 5.5" wide, but it is a factory rims, so whatever size they are. This was used as a spare, so I mounted a small tire on it, a 195/75R14. Best to replace the tire on this though. $5, cash only.
20170708_144206.jpg

2) Two 15x8" with 4.5" backspacing rims. No caps or trim rings. There are two tires mounted on them that are 275/60R15, but they are pretty much junk, as they are very well worn. $40 for the pair, cash only.
20170708_143940.jpg

Thanks for the ad FBBO.

Hawk

The two 15 x 8' rims are spoken for - I will bring to Carlisle. Thanks Bill.

The one lonely 14" rim is still available. No one needs a spare tire for $5?!?! :)

Thanks,

Hawk

The last rim is also spoken for - all rims to be delivered to Carlisle.

I will mark this ad Sold. Thanks you FBBO and to those who responded!

Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back