• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-lighting my shop

Im about 2 years in with my first 12 fixtures and box of bulbs......... zero issues and haven't even burned up a bulb yet....... I recently bought a second box of bulbs and bagan swapping out old fixtures in another area of the shop

ps........ they do take a minute or so to fully warm up

I have LED's :D :D My fluorescent lights are getting old too but so far they are still working well plus I have a good supply of replacement tubes. Also have a few where I can put them where needed and one fixture is inside my car hanging from the roof.....

20170114_204404_LLS.jpg
Like daylight! I over estimated how many I will need.:BangHead:

View attachment 387142

I have 105 watt spiral bulbs (400 watt in old bulb comparison) that just fit in my existing fixtures....very bright which I need.

Looks great since you are doing lighting
DSC01094.JPG

DSC01095.JPG

I added led strip lights on the inside of my lift, almost never need a drop light now (I know my buds chebby frame)

The New lights really make the Curious Yellow look nice.
20170207_161520.jpg
Nice enough to find more flaws in the paint job. Albeit very minor flaws.

Well shops relit, fleet is maintenenced, back from vacation, now it's time to get back at it. The car won't finish itself

Auto Transport Service
Back