• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear quarter trim fast

mr carl

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone....working on getting the rest of the exterior trim installed on my 67 Charger. Within my bag of trim fasteners I removed from the quarter trim are two specific different fasteners. I believe these are used on the one end of the short quarter trim piece but thought I would ask and see if anyone has come across this. Pictures attached.

Carl

DSCN2844.JPG

well...no reply's....I am going to install one side and see what happens.

mr carl

One end of each small piece on the quarter panel door opening or it will stand up 1/8 or so too tall like this

IMG_2406.JPG

Sorry my pic sucks I'll try to post tomorrow but you are correct

Thanks Dieseldazzle....I installed the drivers side trim today assembling the fasteners with the one inside fastener at the end of the small piece of trim. Went on pretty easy. I have attached a few pictures. I need to find a few more clips for the passenger side as a few of my clips are not usable. I know I can purchase a full set of clips, but only need about 8. More pictures when I get the other side completed.

mr carl
DSCN2847.JPG
DSCN2848.JPG
DSCN2849.JPG
DSCN2850.JPG
DSCN2851.JPG

Yes, the clips on the left go under the short piece by the door. I'm surprised they cam off at all.

Auto Transport Service
Back