• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recently Converted from Ontario

Outatime

Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
Full Confession:

I have owned Tri-Five Chevy's for close to 40 years. Although I learned to drive on my dad's '67 Monaco convertible, the Mopars never really caught on with me. Three years ago I purchased a 2014 Challenger which pleased my wife who has always been a Mopar Girl. One thing led to another and we are now on our fourth current gen Challenger.

I guess you could say that I have seen the light. I would love to replace the Tri-Five in the garage with a B-Body. My first choice would be a '68 Charger. Hopefully I can find one that won't break the bank.

Welcome, and everybody is looking for a 2nd-gen Charger, that's cheap. I don't believe they're any more common than unicorns.

Welcome from Indiana. Nothing wrong with 55 Chevys, except for the fact that, well, they're Chevys. Post some pictures, we like pictures. Put it in the for sale section, you might sell it through this site.

Yep, the '55 Chevies are sweet. A buddy of mine used to run a de-stroked 327 with a 6-71 blower he bought from a semi-truck rebuilder back in the '80's. Welcome back from the dark side.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Good luck with that :poke: cheap/won't break the bank :realcrazy:
68 Charger {my favorite} quest, Mopar people have caught on they are
"well aware of the popularity & value now" even basket cases/rust buckets
are pricey...

You say you converted from Ontario. I never heard of a religion by that name, but welcome to MOPARISM :D

Welcome to FBBO. Good luck on finding a cheap 68 Charger. There were plenty of them back in 68. Times have changed....

Thanks for the welcome folks. It looks like there is an incredible wealth of knowledge on the forum. I will be sure to tap into it when (if) I find a car.

Auto Transport Service
Back