• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement body panels question.

ed-shot500

Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere that makes reproduction metal body panels for 73-75 b Bodies specifically roadrunners and or satellites I've checked Google and haven't really found anything

I am pretty sure that Murry Park in Tiffin, Ohio has or had quite a bit of body cutoffs from Arizona brought to him, sometime ago. So you should be able to get his contact information through Google. Goodluck.
He is a heck of a nice guy too!

I've contacted Murray's a few times. Had to leave a message, and he has never returned a call. Disappointing.

Anyone know of anywhere that makes reproduction metal body panels for 73-75 b Bodies specifically roadrunners and or satellites I've checked Google and haven't really found anything
No exterior body panels are made for the 73-74 Plymouth B bodies. Some of the inner panels carry over from the 71-72's and are being reproduced. Auto metal direct makes interior floors, trunk floors, trunk floor extensions, inner and outer wheelhouses for the 71-72 that will fit in the 73-74 B bodies. AMD did make lower rear quarter patch panels at one time, but those were discontinued.

As for the 75 -78 2 doors, again, no exterior panels are available, but the AMD interior floors, inner wheel houses and trunk floor for the 71-72 can be made to fit with a few modifications.

No exterior body panels are made for the 73-74 Plymouth B bodies. Some of the inner panels carry over from the 71-72's and are being reproduced. Auto metal direct makes interior floors, trunk floors, trunk floor extensions, inner and outer wheelhouses for the 71-72 that will fit in the 73-74 B bodies. AMD did make lower rear quarter patch panels at one time, but those were discontinued.

As for the 75 -78 2 doors, again, no exterior panels are available, but the AMD interior floors, inner wheel houses and trunk floor for the 71-72 can be made to fit with a few modifications.
Damn so what does one do then ? Besides just give up on the car? Cus this is what I'm dealing with ATM

PXL_20230810_205516751.MP.jpg

PXL_20230810_205533171.jpg

PXL_20230810_205610698.MP.jpg

I've never seen a hinge pillar rot like that........

I'm sure there are a few nice survivor cars out there that can be had for cheap and easily made road worthy

I5 would be far cheaper to get another body from out west than to do the metal work on this one. I have heard of people using 70s Dodge truck front fenders to repair the rear wheel well sections on 73/74 Plymouth b body cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back