• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement carpet

mmissile

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Who sells the best quality carpet for my runner? I don't want it fuzzing-up, it and needs to fit well.

Thanks, Mike.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Thanks guys. I've used ACC on several builds. Decent quality, but they seem to really be thrifty on the length of carpet, up front/cowl. I'm sure I'll end up with their stuff again.

Thanks guys. I've used ACC on several builds. Decent quality, but they seem to really be thrifty on the length of carpet, up front/cowl. I'm sure I'll end up with their stuff again.
I used ACC on my RR. There was plenty of extra going all the way up the firewall. Had to trim it off. I used the one with the heavy mass backing. Fit very well. Cheapest place was from Rock Auto. All drop shipped from ACC anyhow.

I rec'd an email today from Dante's. They have carpet on sale this weekend. Though I haven't installed mine yet from when I bought it during a christmas special. It's from Trim Parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back