• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement Parts and Panels

Davidrad

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
I'll be picking up a 75 Coronet later this week that had a minor front end accident. Judging by the pictures I'll need a drivers side front fender and the front fiberglass section that holds the headlight and grill. I know of one place to get it (since I sold them my 77 B body years ago) but I'd like to avoid it. What are my options? I'm guessing no one makes these.

I'll be picking up a 75 Coronet later this week that had a minor front end accident. Judging by the pictures I'll need a drivers side front fender and the front fiberglass section that holds the headlight and grill. I know of one place to get it (since I sold them my 77 B body years ago) but I'd like to avoid it. What are my options? I'm guessing no one makes these.
Is this a 2 or 4 door car?

Can you provide a photo, Coronet are not a common unit

No pictures yet. It only has the two round headlights instead of the 4 square. It basically looks like Roscoe's "hot pursuit" car with a smashed drivers front end. Previous owner rear ended a flat bed truck.

No pictures yet. It only has the two round headlights instead of the 4 square. It basically looks like Roscoe's "hot pursuit" car with a smashed drivers front end. Previous owner rear ended a flat bed truck.

Rosco.jpg

Are the fenders on a 2 and 4 door the same?
upload_2017-8-1_8-48-42.png

2 door and 4 door are the same thing

2 door and 4 door are the same thing
Two and four door fenders are completely different. The hood, front bumper, front valance and grille however are the same. Here are pics of 1975-1978 two door front fenders...

P5210043.JPG P5210044.JPG

Call Murray Park (Link below) he has a wide array of older Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth and other MOPARs for parts. He has helped me with several parts for my '79 300

http://cbodies.com/

So I found a header panel. Now I need a drivers fender for a 77 4 door. Anyone have a spare they want to sell?

What is different about 2 and 4 door fenders? The 2 pictured above look the same to me, just for opposite sides.

What is different about 2 and 4 door fenders? The 2 pictured above look the same to me, just for opposite sides.
Look at say a Roscoe police car pic and the one in your avatar pic, way way different.

1975 Fury 2.jpg
Heres a 2 door. It has a definite body crease that starts before the wheel opening and goes up and over continuing down the side of the whole car.

Auto Transport Service
Back