• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Drip Rails

68goldrunner

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just finished installing an AMD one piece floor pan in my 68 Road Runner. Looks great and I am very happy with the fit and finished. Now I'm turning my attention to the driver side drip rail along the bottom of the roof. I have found AMD reproduction drip rails but they are currently listed as out of stock. Are there any other reputable reproduction sheet metal companies which make the drip rails? I'm hoping not to wait too long to get ahold of some so I can finish up the body work. Any advice about wait time or another company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Brad

Might be just temporary. I got a set a month or two ago.

Thanks for the replies. When I get the rails finished that will be the majority of the rust repairs. Still have some more spots but that's mainly patch work. I'll check out Sherman's, I haven't seen them in my searches. Thanks again.

Brad

I'm sorry I thought you meant the trim.

Called AMD this morning and they said they have replacement rails in stock. Should have them by Friday. Thanks for the replies guys.

Brad

I can say I replaced both side of my GTX with AMD drip rails and they went in perfect and I had zero issues re-installing original stainless trim after my vinyl top went on.

Auto Transport Service
Back