• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rims on 1968 Charger

Kreutzi

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
i just purchased my second 1968 Charger. The first was an original Dukes car, now i plan a black, low charger.
Can anybody tell me wich kind and size of rims are on the charger in this video?

Thanks in advance
Andy

I like the look. I´m wondering if 20x8 is too big for the front if i lower the car!? At the rear i would take 20x10, all bigger rims are very expensive......

Why not? I would order Ridler 695. At the rear 20x10 and at the front 18x8, but i wonder if 20x8 at the front would´nt even look nicer

I was going with 17 x 8 front and back for rotation purposes, but now I'm liking the 10's on the back. looking to keep a tall side wall for more black around the chrome wheels.

My daughter has a car with the low profile tires. She hit a spot with a missing piece of asphalt not big enough to even call a pothole and slit the sidewall. The rubber is your cushion to the road. Those tires make a statement but so does having to change the tire at 11pm and putting out more cash. So at least have road hazard on the tires.

Hello,
i just purchased my second 1968 Charger. The first was an original Dukes car, now i plan a black, low charger.
Can anybody tell me wich kind and size of rims are on the charger in this video?

Thanks in advance
Andy

UGLY

I don't think the rims on that car in the Video look bad for that build. Remember that is a show car and not intended to be a "Driver". I personally am building a "Driver" and I plan on going with 20x10 rear and 18x8 front. Of course I realize everyone has their own opinion and I am good with that. Make it how you want it because in the end it's your money and your car.

Here is a pic of a beautiful Charger with a nice wheel/tire combo.

68 Charger.jpg

Wheels are Intro V-Rods and are 20"x 10" fronts and 20"x 12" rears.

I have the same wheels on my 69 but in 18". They are great looking wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back