• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadrunner exhaust

73Rrunner

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First time here and I need a little help. I have a 73 Plymouth roadrunner 400 big block 6.6 manual original heads. I need the exhaust system from the block back. Any suggestions? :eusa_think:

How much are mom and pop exhaust shops charging in your area? I always used those in the past and they were always happy to work on my old rods and listen to my input on how I wanted it run.

Depends on what kind of result you are looking for. You can go sky's the limit and purchase the whole thing from TTi etc.

Not too long ago, I could've told you exactly where to go for this. Unfortunately, the shop closed up. But, I concur with what TH just said. If you find a local exhaust shop, tell them what you want, and it would be good to know which mufflers you want installed.

Auto Transport Service
Back