• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROTISSERIE bracket mounting on 73-74 rr WHERE ??????????????

rav440

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
ROTISSERIE bracket mounting on 71-74 rr pics needed please

if anyone has done a 71-74 rr on a rotis and you have photos could you please post how it was mounted to the car

where does the mounting brackets for a rotisserie go on a 73-74 road runner ?

i dont have a rotis yet im in the shopping around for one phase right now i see alot of them come with or you have to buy extra brackets i just cants see where to mount them .

photos would be a +

thanks RANDY

Last edited:
Well the ones my brother's resto shop has mounts to the bumper bolts front and rear on any bbody that's just his type those holes are the holes that hold on the bumpers on frame horns and rear trunk finish panel

Well the ones my brother's resto shop has mounts to the bumper bolts front and rear on any bbody that's just his type those holes are the holes that hold on the bumpers on frame horns and rear trunk finish panel

thanks . i guess no matter what the are no pre made adapters for the rear on a 73-74 because those mounts for the bumpers span 13" X 9"

here try them accessible systems 1 877 283 9755 hrs m-sat 8-6 pm est they also have a web ,as does whirly jig ,and auto twirler ,you could also check out summitt to.:eusa_think:

here try them accessible systems 1 877 283 9755 hrs m-sat 8-6 pm est they also have a web ,as does whirly jig ,and auto twirler ,you could also check out summitt to.:eusa_think:

im going to call them today . but im still looking for photos of how the rotis is mounted front and back

thanks RANDY

Rotisserie

That what we have....... Accessible System's, back twenty year's ago,or longer, they were called Steelcrafter's, they are located in Tenn. as I remember. They may make something now as for mounting bracket's, but back then there were nothing. We just custom made our own bracket's, for our jig, they bolt up to the bumper bracket hole's in the rear. Can't remember how the front was, but it may have been mounted directly to the frame horn. Unfornately, we did'nt have any digital camera, back then.

if you go to there site you`ll a rr mounted on one ,I bought the 4000lb one

Here is my 73!

Attachments

• IMAG0650small.jpg
    IMAG0650small.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMAG0654small.jpg
    IMAG0654small.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 315
Here is my 73!

thank you , i like the spacers in the front frame rails good idea . how is it mounted on the back frame ? i guess they dont get mounted to the bumper bracket holes ??? or did you take another option ?

thanks RANDY

I believe the back is mounted to the rear leaf spring mounting position. I think bumper bracket holes may be too weak to support the weight.

Here is a better picture of the rear.

Attachments

• 0717121544.jpg
    0717121544.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 321
I believe the back is mounted to the rear leaf spring mounting position. I think bumper bracket holes may be too weak to support the weight.

Here is a better picture of the rear.

thanks that pic is alot better .

yep i dont know , im waiting to talk again with the owner of AS to see how they mounted their 74 rr to the bomper mount holes . the spring mount does make sence i guess but it looks like there is a pivot ponit the way it is mounted . ??????

Auto Transport Service
Back