• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento, CA: Sacramento Autorama, 2/17-19/2017

GTXperience

Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
The Sacramento Autorama is coming up in Feb '17. It's a killer show. Besides all the big $ vehicles, there are tons of Kustoms, homebuilt cars and large club displays. See below.

http://www.rodshows.com/sa/index.html

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Absolutely! Always a good show.
Yeah I use to go every year,
not so much now I live 100+ miles away
I think I may drag my dad out this year,
just to spectate thou...

thanks again

Our Sacramento Mopar club used to participate every year. We'd have a club display. We did not have an organized gathering this year. 2015 had a theme of "The Great Gatsby" whatever the heck that is. I do not care much for cars built before the mid 50s so any theme pertaining to those cars does not interest me much.
I know that putting on a show like this is a huge undertaking but the cost for spectators is big. You have admission, parking and unless you smuggle in a candy bar, the food ain't none too cheap either. I guess if you are used to sporting events, none of this will seem unreasonable. When you enter your car in the show,at least it comes with parking passes and 3 days of admission for 2 people. I used tolove going to this show as a kid with my Dad and brothers. The Monkee mobile, Bat Mobile and the car from the Munsters were great to see!

Auto Transport Service
Back