• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saving threads

Fran Blacker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
I would like to see an option to archive a thread. If in the future you want to look it up it would be easier to find. You could limit the amount of threads you can archive 10 or say 20.
If you archive a thread no future posts would be added. Is this feasible?

Or drag and drop the link to your home screen.....

Don't know how, I'm self taught mostly.

Didn't mean to screw you up on those brake levers.
Should have wait a day or two.
FB I never even thought that you did my friend! It was the principle that he couldn't even wait a few hours so I could send pictures and he could care less about peoples time. It is not like I had them within arms reach. Plus, I told him I had them. I had to search through my break parts to find a L and R set in a hot attic.....

Sad thing for him the ones he bought were badly pitted and mine had no rust...Plus, I would have sold it to them for less.....He should have waited, lol.....

At the top center or top left of your screen you have the web address bar. Move your arrow up there when your in that thread and click/hold and drag and drop on your home screen.

At the top center or top left of your screen you have the web address bar. Move your arrow up there when your in that thread and click/hold and drag and drop on your home screen.

he's looking to save a number of threads and will run out of home screen space. he wants the bookmarks feature.

Don't know how, I'm self taught mostly.

You don't want to know. Its not what your looking to do.

he's looking to save a number of threads and will run out of home screen space. he wants the bookmarks feature.

You don't want to know. Its not what your looking to do.
Ever hear of a folder Joey?

Multiple folders with labels for specific groups...makes it much easier to store threads pertaining to specific topics. Plus, it will save home screen space. I have been doing that for multiple forum's for years and my home screen is no where near a 1/4 full.....

Ever hear of a folder Joey?

Multiple folders with labels for specific groups...makes it much easier to store threads pertaining to specific topics. Plus, it will save home screen space.

or he can just use the bookmarks feature here..

or he can just use the bookmarks feature here..
True but if I have a 100 plus bookmarks and the one I am looking for is in a sea of bookmarks relating to anything....it is easier to have a folder solely dedicated to "paint and body" for example.

Furthermore, the thread may be labeled by the poster as something strange but in that thread is something I want but is a challenge months later to remember...

But for different folks is different strokes....I just don't want to waste time searching for one particular thread in a sea of bookmarks...

Auto Transport Service
Back