• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scored another Mopar... for the daughter!!

Lol, we'll see. It will have more to do with her progress than anything else, if she gets what flooded is or how a choke works than maybe. I for one like carbs, not because they're better than EFI but because my ignorance can understand and fix them without a computer!
Die on the road....points and carbs make for a good chance of finding problem & driving away,,,at least limping home. Computers & EFI pretty much assure calling for a tow.

Definitely her father's daughter!

This is Dev and that smart little girl driving my car and the dashcam picked this up :)

LMAO, can't believe you still have that! She still talks about that trip and of course Jen, she's wanting to make the trip again.

Just out of curiosity are these as crowded for hood clearance as the 68-70 b bodies? I saw the RR hood he had on it already had an air filter stud hole threw the hood where someone wasn't using their noggin.

Looks like she likes them like her dad too, she's liking this stance.... maybe a bit to low but still Sweeeet!

Screenshot_20170221-185621.png

I forsee many trips to Carlisle in your future. The hunt for parts kept my kids involved for years. You have no idea how many taillights I bought because my daughter "found" better ones. She has the misfortune?of her birthday being July 9th. When little she thought we had to go camping at Carlisle for her birthday. She's one of a few 20 something girls that can drive a 500hp 4spd, and smile doing it.
Good luck helping HER restore it, keep her interested and involved in every detail.

I forsee many trips to Carlisle in your future. The hunt for parts kept my kids involved for years. You have no idea how many taillights I bought because my daughter "found" better ones. She has the misfortune?of her birthday being July 9th. When little she thought we had to go camping at Carlisle for her birthday. She's one of a few 20 something girls that can drive a 500hp 4spd, and smile doing it.
Good luck helping HER restore it, keep her interested and involved in every detail.
That's the beauty of this car, doesn't appear to be much shopping needed. He already has new lenses for everything and I'll add halogen lights while I'm at it. I'm sure it will need some interior parts though.

Too Low??.....what's that?? :rolleyes:
oh I got da lo cg bluuuz,,,flat like a pancake,,,lo cg bluuz......
There's always a balance, on the Charger it's just where the rubber disappears lol.

Only bad thing is They Grow Up Too Fast, Great Story,
If I had a daughter, I'd be a mess. A pushover. A softie....Plus I'd buy a shotgun and a shovel to display for when her "Date"comes to pick her up.

If I had a daughter, I'd be a mess. A pushover. A softie....Plus I'd buy a shotgun and a shovel to display for when her "Date"comes to pick her up.
Ask my wife, I'm a big pushover. My wife gets mad because I never say no to her but she's a very well behaved, caring girl that gets good grades so why should I especially when it involves a mopar!

Ive
I've seen that car it is freaking sweet. I like her style. Wonder where she gets it. I see the budget keep going up in the next few years. Lol
I've got 6 years to spread it over hehe.

She's a lucky kid to have a dad like you! Reminds me of a father/son story near me. The boy got a 68 or 69 RR when he was about 15. His father has been helping him to restore it for the last 10 years. Due to insurance rules here, the boy has had to wait until he turned 25 to drive it, which I think is this year. The car looks and sounds awesome and the boy never lost interest.

Great stuff! Man love the color choice...the stance/rims looks great!

Today is the day, picking up the Satty. My daughter is on cloud nine, can't wait until the field dries up so I can put her behind the wheel.:thumbsup:

Nice car!
Sensible and appreciative "Daughter"
A "good girl"
Congrads, reflects on the parenting...

Auto Transport Service
Back