• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seats

Stubby

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone used aftermarket seats from classic industries or year one.

I hope for your sake that you didn't get you screen name from other athletes in the locker room. :poke:
NEVER buy a seat that you have not sat in or on. There is no way to know how they will feel otherwise.
In late 2015, I was considering a set of Corbeau seats. FBBO member Darius has them in his 70 GTX, though he did have his recovered in a color different from what they offer.
I sat in one at a local Ford Mustang restoration parts store. It was okay but not what I expected. THEN I sat in a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4. Wow...THOSE seats are great! Really comfortable and with great support. The Corbeaus would have been around $1500 with leather and the brackets. PLUS shipping costs. The SRT4 seats were $400 and I made my own brackets.
Finally....Always check pricing with anything sold by Year One against buying direct from the manufacturer. Year One is great for some things but their mark-up on other stuff is obscene. THEN they really stick it to you with the shipping charges. They play it off with their discounts but the bottom line is.....Always compare their prices to their competitors.

Kern can I see some pics of those srt4 seats in your car? Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back