• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Site down today

Darius

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Was this site down today for some reason. Could not bring it up on either my home OR office machines. It just now finally came up after a very long time to load.
Just me??? Hard to believe since I had the same issue at two entirely different places with two different internet service providers.

I had problems about a hour 1/2 ago, seems fine now?

Was this site down today for some reason. Could not bring it up on either my home OR office machines. It just now finally came up after a very long time to load.
Just me??? Hard to believe since I had the same issue at two entirely different places with two different internet service providers.

Yes, we had a brute force attack. We are back up now, nothing was lost, and we're working on preventing future attacks. Sorry for the trouble

Oh good, the earth still rotates.
I thought the end was near, was looking for mushroom clouds.

Or RC didnt re-up the gold membership?

I actually had to resort to talking to other people!:lol:

I had to actually work during the downtime......glad I am back to normal operations

Yes, we had a brute force attack.

d2681034357cf811c3b453f3b2e23a6f17fb8c65114ac0ed2bc0df8eb9286aae.jpg

Perhaps it was this guy?

51W93EuL5BL.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I knew somethin fishy was brewing.

Auto Transport Service
Back