• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Six paperback novels by William Faulkner: The Sound and Fury, As I Lay Dying, Sanctuary, Absalom

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Six paperback novels by William Faulkner: The Sound and Fury, As I Lay Dying, Sanctuary, Light In August, Absalom Absalom and Intruder in the Dust (Vintage Publishers). The books were read only once so there is very minor wear on covers. There are no rips, tears or markings on the pages. These are his classic books and I really enjoyed them each, but Light In August and Intruder in The Dust are my favorites. These were written between the years of 1929 and 1948. Free shipping within the U.S. and 60 day returns. Selling on eBay:

Please PM for link to eBay sale if interested.

Last edited:
All very good reads. Already got 'em. Pull 'em out every 10 years or so. The tragedies and downright laziness in As I Lay Dying is comical.

I moved onto Hemingway after Faulkner and really liked The Sun Also Rises, but For Whom the Bell Tolls was one of the best books I have read so far and the two styles were a good contrast (linear to obtuse). I am reading East of Eden by Steinbeck now and it is starting to be an an addictive read. I have Hemingway's A call to Arms, James Joyce's Ulysses and J.D. Salinger's Nine Stories next on my list. I may read Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath after those books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back