• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snow in South Mississippi

You going to start irrigateing that drained swamp land?
I'm in southern iowa. We have your hilly MO style ground not that mile deep black dirt they have to the north...

I'm in southern iowa. We have your hilly MO style ground not that mile deep black dirt they have to the north...
So your in the Stuart east this year dry basin instead of the good northern drained swamp land Bee Cool resides in. You must have some river bottom land if lucky. I sure hope you did not get stiffed with our yellow muck clay.

So your in the Stuart east this year dry basin instead of the good northern drained swamp land Bee Cool resides in. You must have some river bottom land if lucky. I sure hope you did not get stiffed with our yellow muck clay.
Yeah...no....yep...in that order. Ridges are good...side hills -wet seeps...bottoms are good from the top soil washing off the side hills. It aint much but starting from scratch all by myself i will take what i can get. Maybe it'll work...maybe not...

Yeah...no....yep...in that order. Ridges are good...side hills -wet seeps...bottoms are good from the top soil washing off the side hills. It aint much but starting from scratch all by myself i will take what i can get. Maybe it'll work...maybe not...
The USDA claims you can farm those side hills straight up and down. Guess that progresses the moving of dirt on the side hills to the bottoms.

Auto Transport Service
Back