• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone at FCA needs to be shot!

they have gotten beaten up good the last few days over that.

interesting AD.

I LIKE THE BODY STYLE OF THE OLD JEEP TRUCKS

I'd have liked to have the 65-71 SJ "before" they crushed it

the Wrangler styling is world wide,
well known LOOK/STYLING
they sell the **** out of them too
it's a formula that works for Jeep,
far more than the old style, millions more

Jeep Comanche 1984-2001, smaller mid size, sold sort of well
IMO It would have been a better truck to use for a comparison sake

or sold a shitload more than the original 1963-1987 J' series work trucks
or most any years of the SJ's for that matter
(under org. Willys/Kaiser or later AMC) long before Chrysler or Fiat, FCA
65-71 J-2000 & J-3000 like in that advert./commercial,
or a 69-74 J-4000 HD trucks
https://www.jeep.com/history/1960s.html

Last edited:
This type of **** drives me nuts like "fast and furious", and I was so pissed when the wife said they crashed a grand wagoneer in bird box, then she showed me. Ugh, why?

I wonder what the possibility is that they used computer animation for that? They obviously used it when they started to un-crush the old Jeep and it turned into the new one, so who’s to say they didn’t do it for the whole thing

They probably crushed a new one too, then ran the video backwards.
I noticed the straight hub cap and thought about the stupid money I got for a set just like it.

There was no Jeep like the Willys. Take it to the field all week long use it like a tractor and would still clean up and get you to town on Saturday night over the worst roads. Now that was a Jeep worth the label.

Meh. The original Gladiator had a useful truck box on the back. The new version has a bread box on the back.
Jeep+Gladiator+J3000_64_1.jpg
CR-Cars-InlineHero-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-driving-11-18.jpg

The way I think of it is.....at least they are making some useful and cool **** like this and the Challenger and have decent pickups. If not, we'd be all driving peugeot or renault little piles of **** and shifting our 5 speed 1.2 liter shitboxes. It may not be as cool as the original, but hey at least it isn't a small ford fuckus with no hope :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't get the obsession with 4door pickups. My buddy had a hard time getting a standard cab long bed... to use as its intended purpose. Not to put grocery bags in the bed. I'd like a Dakota R/T if they had one.

It's more for people who love jeeps and now they can haul some stuff, period. I had two comanches, 87 5 speed and a 91 automatic. No room inside for more than two, but I loved them both and they would go anywhere, any time you asked them too. I wish I still had them.

Auto Transport Service
Back