• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sonny will attend........

SONNY... Hoping to park next to you later! Can you use your influence and save me a spot?
no problem Thunder!.....BUT if you get there 1st....save the best spot for "Cookie"

BTW; no one has ever asked me why she is called "Cookie":(

We'll be convoying in with Bob and his B5 '69 Hemi GTX. See you guys later!

We'll be convoying in with Bob and his B5 '69 Hemi GTX. See you guys later!
Wanted to convoy with you HEMI guys...but I felt inadequate ........Paul snapped this pic...
I hear the count was well over 200
guess I have a few more i will post later
DSCF7240.JPG

And here I was wanting to convoy with you non-rust guys and I felt inadequate! :eek:
It was great to see you guys. Sonny and his brother, Eric, and Thunder. Tom - you bugged out early. Wish I could have heard your Hemi when you left. Next time!
I didn't take many pics but here are a few. First one is the convoy over. And I had to throw in pics of Eric's "new" 440 - sounds great!
Missed Mario - you should have come up! Also wonder where Bigs has been. Probably busy working?
Resized952017081895155631.jpg

20170818_172711.jpg

20170818_172637.jpg
20170818_174125.jpg
20170818_173909.jpg

E, that "new" 440 is awesome!....just sounds too mean....:popcorn:almost like my 413!

:steering:
MAR!......??we missed you...

Last edited:
But you weren't there.:BangHead:

I always have gas....just ask my wife.:)

Yeah, I like the view of our hood ornament with the 2 bitchin' 69's in the distance.

Auto Transport Service
Back