• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special bolts for headlight buckets to nose needed

wtate

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
I'm finally restoring my Superbird (sitting since 1983) and am in need of the thin headed bolts that fasten the headlight buckets to the nose (the ones you can see when the headlights are open). I've tried RT Specialties and a couple of other similar places but not having any luck.

Does anyone know where I can get these? Any help appreciated!!

Thanks,

Wayne

Try contacting Tony D'Agostino (Tony's Parts)

Thanks for this info, a good thought, unfortunately I called him already and he didn't have them.

Oh OK, that is great would you be willing to check and let me know how many you have and how much you'd want to for them.
I am only missing 2-3 but just would like to get a full set to make sure they are all identical if possible.

Thanks,

Wayne

I will check they were available for sale by a guy from the Superbird Daytona club I will check Steve

The only Superbird only piece I have is the hood extension and under bracing. It's actually on ebay now if you'd like to check it out.

Ok this is Steve in NY you let me know you were putting it on there

Ricks Parts has any superbird part you could need 270-210-2202 he has those bolts you need.

Thanks for the info. I ended up getting them from the Daytona-Superbird Club, they had them for $20 a set.

Wayne

Yes, we still have the bolts. As Wayne said, $20 per set postage paid. Send a PM if you need a set.

Auto Transport Service
Back