• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Street Outlaws?

-----------OK, CURSING !
Don't you know " bad ***" is the new hot phrase. EVERYTHING is" bad ***"
So, these guys have to be all macho, and foul mouthed to be " bad assed"
Take out everything folks on the list here have complained about, and what is left?? Nothing any of us would watch !....................MO

I'm not a fan of their tv personalities, come off as cocky and arrogant. I bet they're cool as hell to hangout in the garage and have a beer with.
I was gonna' say about the same thing :thumbsup:

The "Street Outlaws; New Orleans" in a bit cheesier
& more added or unnecessary drama too...

But I'd bet they'd be fun to hang out with,
off camera or at the track...

yeah, that`s the part I don`t care for, and they must have small I.Q.`S, CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK W/O CUSSING.
Yeah the constant bleeping out profane language
seemingly every other "damn" word, is a bit tiresome...

F-bombs constantly, even if it's bleeped, we all know it
& IMO is childish to air that stuff...

I could do without most that stuff too...
It is what it is...
They could tone it down some, it'd be a bit more respectful...

I know I do cuss/curse :mad:a tad bit more
when I'm working on cars or hanging with my buddies...
Try not to when any kids are around...
Me & my neighbor actually have a cuss jar
$0.25 cents when ever caught, it's got about $18 so far,
over a couple years now, it's Darren gets popped more than me... :lol:
His kids are all over it...

But we're also not on a Nationally aired TV show,
throwing out unnecessary F-bombs constantly either...

Last edited:
I just watched the 1st Street Outlaws New Orleans show of the season. Actually was a "preseason" show of some racing in Houston with the NOLA small tire guys there. Shitty track, lots of tire smoke. I'll watch S1E1 later this week.
Yeah, like I said, I've met the NOLA guys in person and they are easy to talk with.
Farmtruck and AZN were WAY nice in person and funny as ****! I can tell that Farmtruck and AZN really, really personally appreciate their viewers/fans and I've seen old video of Sean Whitley (Farmtruck) having fun with Louise (RIP) when they were both younger. They were really tight, and I know even more than was obvious how much he loved that dog.

You can't tell me you all haven't wondered how they manage to race week in, week out and never get shut down by the cops. C'mon !!! There is nothing more fake than a "reality" show !!

Street outlaw came to my town and raced the AV Boys, it was a Full On street race, no cops and they did it at 2:00 in the morning, not once but twice and they are getting ready to race for a third time, on the street, at least in my town its the real deal !!

I'm not a fan of their tv personalities, come off as cocky and arrogant. I bet they're cool as hell to hangout in the garage and have a beer with.
They are at PRI every year and have been at SGMP in the past. Great people to talk to. I don't know how they deal with the fame. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

yeah, that`s the part I don`t care for, and they must have small I.Q.`S, CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK W/O CUSSING.
Regardless of IQ, swear words are a great stress reliever when working in the shop! The low IQ crowd just don't understand that there's a place and time for them and it's not out in public, lol.

On a different but still relative note

did anyone else notice Big Chief's new dark haired lady ?
{"girlfriend" or is it someone else's g-f or wife ?}
& it's not his wife, she's always hanging around with him,
all the time now usually more in background shots,
been noticing it for a while now...
I didn't think much about it, but the wife hasn't been
on the show or in the picture much...

:drama: anyway :lol: just an observation

I replied to a post on Facebook that I wasn't a fan of NOLA outlaws.
I said the acting was bad.
Someone tagged that guy Bobby ducati??
and he had a hissy fit.
He said "that cuz we races and not actors, dumbass."
I replied" you just made my point. Just race"
Everything on that show seems forced.

Yes, I thought that was what was going on. With fortune and fame people also get a new girlfriend. Takes my respect for him down a few notches........................MO

I love the show. Probably my favorite right now anyway. I raced 3 nights a week back in the 80s and 90s and some is scripted, but a lot isn't. The crowds are there for drama - real street rats won't want spectators.
That beign said - the performance of the cars IS real. Say all you want, nothing personal because I'm this statement too - but there's nobody on this board I've seen that can hang with them on the track or street. Not one. If you have an 8 second track car you might get to the bottom 3.

I love the show. Probably my favorite right now anyway. I raced 3 nights a week back in the 80s and 90s and some is scripted, but a lot isn't. The crowds are there for drama - real street rats won't want spectators.
That beign said - the performance of the cars IS real. Say all you want, nothing personal because I'm this statement too - but there's nobody on this board I've seen that can hang with them on the track or street. Not one. If you have an 8 second track car you might get to the bottom 3.

Uhhh...hate to disagree but those AREN'T 8 second cars. I've seen them run in person and although they don't let their times be posted they aren't that quick.

Uhhh...hate to disagree but those AREN'T 8 second cars. I've seen them run in person and although they don't let their times be posted they aren't that quick.
The Crow Mod went 4.10 in the 1/8 at SGMP and most of the steel back half cars are running mid to high 4's, the slowest probably low 5's. Our podunk top ten list has 4 5.0 cars on it right now. A 5.0 1/8 hit in a power adder car is a high seven quarter mile run.

new orleans is just a fill in as there filming the 405 outlaws,like jj daboss was a fill in till the others are filmed and edit which will be in the fall

Yes, I thought that was what was going on. With fortune and fame people also get a new girlfriend. Takes my respect for him down a few notches........................MO
My wife and I noticed. I would like to know what is behind the breakup. I hope their children will be ok.
I wonder about the relationship dynamics of those guys and girl(s) who spend so much time and money on their cars. I see some have a trailer they live in that is worth a fraction of the money they have in their cars.
My wife and I each have a car that we like. I like her GTO way more than she likes or cares about my Roadrunner, but that is more about our personality than the cars. I spend money on my car that she doesn't know about, but I have and will gladly spend money on upgrades for her GTO. Next on the GTO list is a posi rear axle and 4 wheel disc brakes that I would like to do at the same time. The go faster upgrades I chose when we had the 421 rebuilt last September makes the stock open rear axle a joke. It smokes the tire (1) at the 1/8th mile half track mark at 60 mph. With a good ratio ring and pinion in the upper 3s and a posi with some drag radials and it should be a 12 second car.
I'm glad New Orleans and South Louisiana/Mississippi is represented on Street Outlaws New Orleans. We have a long history of fast street cars, cruising, and racing, especially being so far from Detroit or California.

Here Big Chief - Justin Shearer trying to qualify for Pro-Mod NHRA
in the ol' Crowmod lightweight Firebird {he doesn't make the field}
he went 6.26 @ 227 best he's haulin' ***...

6.0's made/make the show & get beat the 1st round

US Nats qual. attempt

at 2016 US Nationals 6.36 @ 226 pass

he went 3.99 1/8th mile in the Crowmod

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back