• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sucess is not always found with a degree.

So many good comments. Soooo much I could say from my end - Just not enough server space to properly articulate all I’d like to. Myself, I’m a mixture of much of every side of these equations. Frankly nearly all our very large immediate family is as well. Not
mentored by our parents - but somehow we all picked it up by observation and osmosis. However we all approached it - and it was in different ways - we all turned out successful in our own right. Not bad for nine siblings.

One thing I would point out is: While I’m as much a Kardashian detractor as anyone. I developed a modicum of new found respect when I read that Kim actually went to law school - I believe took the bar and now is very active in the Innocence Project - with some success. I’m fine w/being corrected with any of that - but if true she’s turned out to be more than just what the rest of them are. I say good for her.

@j-c-c-62 Exackery! Science is questioning hypotheses and testing them, then refining your hypotheses and continuing.

When they won’t let you question their science, you know it is their dogma and usually false.
I need to make sure there is a clear distinction here, because questioning anything is fine IMO, but wanting to toss out time honored peered reviewed science with a new proposed conclusion without supported facts and equal at least peer review, is not proper science.

So many good comments. Soooo much I could say from my end - Just not enough server space to properly articulate all I’d like to. Myself, I’m a mixture of much of every side of these equations. Frankly nearly all our very large immediate family is as well. Not
mentored by our parents - but somehow we all picked it up by observation and osmosis. However we all approached it - and it was in different ways - we all turned out successful in our own right. Not bad for nine siblings.

One thing I would point out is: While I’m as much a Kardashian detractor as anyone. I developed a modicum of new found respect when I read that Kim actually went to law school - I believe took the bar and now is very active in the Innocence Project - with some success. I’m fine w/being corrected with any of that - but if true she’s turned out to be more than just what the rest of them are. I say good for her.
Consider, I would wager I have spent percentwise more of my personal wealth, and maybe time on the Innocence Project, and all likely way before Kim ever graduated, the difference is the publicity she gets, and yes, she is at the head of class in that regard with her family, not to be overly judgmental.

100_0027.JPG

Consider, I would wager I have spent percentwise more of my personal wealth, and maybe time on the Innocence Project, and all likely way before Kim ever graduated, the difference is the publicity she gets, and yes, she is at the head of class in that regard with her family, not to be overly judgmental.

View attachment 1657941
Not sure I get your point. This isn’t about you - it’s about someone thought to be near the bottom of the gene pool actually stepping up and doing something good - and yes if she uses her platform to further a good cause, so be it. The bottom line is the result. I have less than zero taste for the whole K thing - beginning til now. But she is proving she’s more than that. And deserves credit for doing so.

Auto Transport Service
Back