• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sunvisor clips???

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
sorry u all but what the heck do you call the catches for the sunvisors? And does anyone know were to buy them? 1970 Bee thanks

Not sure the name, but I believe Year One has them. The little "nipple" rubber pieces, right?

If you are referring to the satin metal curved pieces that go under the visor mounting arms 70 does not use them only 68-69.

not the rubber tips , does the visor hook on something. On my charger and chjallenger there would be a chip next to the mirror that would lock the visor from moving towards you.

not the rubber tips , does the visor hook on something. On my charger and chjallenger there would be a chip next to the mirror that would lock the visor from moving towards you.
It sounds like maybe your car has the incorrect year mirror in it. The 70 B-Body mirror will have a slot on each side of the base that the rubber tips from the visor inner ends clip into. Some later year/model bases do not have a provision for those tips because the visors were made different and inner ends of the visor with the rubber tips where eliminated

Here are pics of a 68 mirror and visors with the shoulder belt clips intact. Also a pic of a newer mirror, showing the base that does not have the sun visor provisions.

12-9visordoc.jpg 12-9visordoc (1).jpg 12-9mirror.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back