• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super bird parts and title - Baltimore, MD

What's sad is I know this car. Back in the early 90s it belonged to a big time Mopar guy who used to live along RT 40 to the west of Baltimore. I was driving down the highway one Fall after the leaves had fallen, and I saw this Superbird sitting half out of a garage, so I swung around to go check it out. He had that 440-6 Bird, a couple of 69 Roadrunners, some Cudas, and a bunch of A bodies on his property.

Problem was he didn't look like he had two dimes to rub together, and it seemed to me like most of the cars were never going to be gotten to. He said the Superbird wasn't for sale, but he would sell me two 340 Demons for $500. :) The engine was out of the Superbird when I saw it, and it had those valve covers and the intake/carbs were all there. He had just pulled the engine and was going to have it rebuilt, but I'm guessing he never did. :(

That's a heart breaker.

There are wing parts in the pic with the front end. Just in front of the nose cone.
good catch!
my eyes are getting old..
i just shot him a email on it.

and i got a reply
he only has that one wing part and
he is not breaking up this fine collection of parts..

and i got a reply
he only has that one wing part and
he is not breaking up this fine collection of parts..

Okey dokey. Give it one more week and nature's about to break it up for him for good.

i am pretty local, sent an email for the nose. I have one that needs it. ill try and arrange a meeting if can

I must have stopped at least 3x's years back to see if this car was for sale yet and always a NO. What a waste. I knew then the owner was never going to do anything wih it other then let it rot.

I must have stopped at least 3x's years back to see if this car was for sale yet and always a NO. What a waste. I knew then the owner was never going to do anything wih it other then let it rot.
I sent a email also wondering how bad the rest of the car is not really interested in a major restore at this time but HATE to see a wing car get scrapped .their are so many great cars owned by the im going to do it some day guy and rotting into the ground

If the person wasn't asking 12K for paper work and parts and if people would not pay 12 million for a whole car..............

I am so pleased this advert has been brought to everyone's attention....hopefully we can keep a track of any further progress with this car, and prevent it being resurrected one day and crossing the BJ floor. :thumbsup: Anyone local want to check out the parts in person?
I can 100% assure you the Winged Warrior guys know of this car and also the VIN is documented. They are second to none on the history and wherabouts of any wing cars....

I can 100% assure you the Winged Warrior guys know of this car and also the VIN is documented. They are second to none on the history and wherabouts of any wing cars....
I contacted the guy he said parts were all sold, I wanted to see how bad the car was and if I would be willing to restore it but things were sold before I had the chance

Auto Transport Service
Back