• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it ? VI

I should take orders for this thing. :thumbsup: It was cheap to make as well, about $75 including the winch. Hell, 20% of the cost was in the paint and the sticker.

The turquoise beauty pictured is a '57 Chrysler Saratoga. In fact, she's featured in this months Mopar Collectors Guide. :popcorn: Unique ride for sure.

I should take orders for this thing. :thumbsup: It was cheap to make as well, about $75 including the winch. Hell, 20% of the cost was in the paint and the sticker.

The turquoise beauty pictured is a '57 Chrysler Saratoga. In fact, she's featured in this months Mopar Collectors Guide. :popcorn: Unique ride for sure.

Ah, yeah. I thought you might have purchased it somewhere. Get a pat. pend # and get to it. I was thinking how I could rig something to my engine hoist to assist in installing the hood. I searched and found nothing. Thought about useing straps but thought they would be too unstable plus they might slip and mar the paint.

Nice job on what you came up with. Beautiful Saratoga. I have a real passion for the finned cars and that one would fill the void:thumbsup:

Did you have the Saratoga at Chrysler Carslisle?

Oh wait, we talked outside the gate last year. You had her on the trailer.

Last edited:
Oh wait, we talked outside the gate last year. You had her on the trailer.

Yep, that we did. Couple years back actually.

What?? Not even a set of 6 Ginsu steak knives?:poke::D

Sorry, the Ginsu knives sold out shortly after the Pocket Fisherman.

But if you act now, we'll throw in a can of Flex-seal absolutely free.

Just pay separate shipping and handling, operators are standing by.

Auto Transport Service
Back