• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 1970 Road Runner Decal & Stripe Kit from Phoenix Graphix!

PhoenixGraphix

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Complete, Reflective Gold Dust Trail and Deck Decal & Stripe Kit

MOPAR_CT401-720.jpg
http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct401.php

KIT CONTENTS / YEARS APPLY:
2 Dust Trail front fender stripes
2 Dust Trail door stripes
2 Dust Trail quarter panel front stripes
Deck lid stripe
Logo & Birds
Squeegee & instructions

KIT COLOR / YEARS APPLY:
Reflective Black - (Gold Dust Trail w/Reflective Black Deck Lid)
Reflective White - (Gold Dust Trail w/Reflective White Deck Lid)
Reflective Gold - (Gold Dust Trail w/Reflective Gold Deck Lid)
Gloss Black - (Gold Dust Trail w/Gloss Black Deck Lid - NEW!)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS:
This is an exact reproduction, MOPAR Authentic Restoration Product decal kit for a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner. This user-complete kit equips you with everything necessary to restore your vehicle to its original appearance. This kit is screen printed to match OEM colors and is the most accurate decal kit available. This is not like other kits on the market. It is correct, licensed and accepted as the industry standard for concourse restorations. Phoenix Graphix is proud to officially announce its presentation of the 1970 Plymouth Road Runner COMPLETE REFLECTIVE Gold Dust Trail and Deck Decal & Stripe Kit. Your 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner deserves the best restoration stripe kit available. Manufactured to meet or exceed factory specs, our Plymouth-style stripe kit will help you repair or restore your 1970 Roadrunner so that it looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Increase the value of your classic muscle car with a stripe/decal kit from Phoenix Graphix.

This MOPAR Licensed Authentic Restoration Product Decal and Stripe Kit for the 1970 Road Runner is available, in stock and ready to ship! We offer overnight delivery and we will match any competitor’s price offering the same quality and content. Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff are standing by and ready to answer any questions you may have, so call toll free 800-941-4550 today and let us know you saw us on ForBBodiesOnly.com!

we need some directions if you have them

I got this kit from you guys and it looks awesome!
It sure would have been nice to have some direction for this though.
Such as:
- location of stripe in relationship to side scoop? - slightly above center of scoop but by how much?
- up side and downward edge of long dust trail portion? - answer = be sure it matches the same pattern as on the front bird portion. Otherwise you will be installing it upside down and although the difference is minute, there is a difference that will be noticed.

thanks again for providing this great product for us.

Attachments

• lft front stripe low.jpg
    lft front stripe low.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,256
I got this kit from you guys and it looks awesome!
It sure would have been nice to have some direction for this though.
Such as:
- location of stripe in relationship to side scoop? - slightly above center of scoop but by how much?
- up side and downward edge of long dust trail portion? - answer = be sure it matches the same pattern as on the front bird portion. Otherwise you will be installing it upside down and although the difference is minute, there is a difference that will be noticed.

thanks again for providing this great product for us.

Your car looks great!! I'm so glad the decals worked out for you! And I am sorry we couldn't provide any instruction or information as to measurements, dimensions, placement, etc.
We actually don't have that information ourselves. There a few kits we offer that we provide a diagram for (for placement), but in general we're really just the manufacturer of the decals and we don't have the placement info. I'm sorry we weren't able to provide that for you, but it looks like you did an awesome job and everything looks great!
Thanks for the post and we really appreciate your business!

-Christian

i got the same kit for my 70 and it turned out awesome..pretty easy to work with when u use the gel..awesome product and will always buy decals and stripe kits from Phoenix graphics

We will beat or meet anyone's price for a Chrysler licensed restoration kit for you. Call and we will work with you. 1-800-941-4550. Thank you for the opportunity. Phoenix Graphix team

Auto Transport Service
Back