• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HEMI Show Glendale, AZ February 19th 2017

Paul_G

Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
Mopars Unlimited of Arizona is proud to present the 32nd annual HEMI Show. Once again a new location, more centrally located, easier to find, plenty of space for show cars and vendors. The location this year is Glendale Community College, 6000 W. Olive Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302 (NE Parking Lot), Sunday - February 19th is the date, mark your calendars so you don’t miss this Show and swap.

We have over 35 classes of Mopar vehicles, stock and modified. AMC, Jeep, truck/van, FWD, Prowler/Viper, late model classes, display only and many more. Professionally judged show. Vendor space available. Trailer parking is available. Gates open at 8:00 AM, awards at 3:00.

Hemi, wedge, 6 pack, big block, small block, even the reliable slant six "leaning tower of power". Come see them all.

Entry Fee - $20 for 1st show vehicle if registered by January 31, 2017. Register after January 31 - $25, additional vehicles are $10 each. Pre-registration must be post marked by January 31st, 2017 to get discounted pricing. Registration form may be printed and mailed in with check or money order.

100% of the show net proceeds to benefit the Arizona Burn Foundation.

Link to MUAZ http://www.moparsaz.com/

[/URL
]

[URL=http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Paul_G/media/The%20HEMI%20Show/2017%20Show%20Flyer%20smaller%20size%20Back_zpss672l3ln.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Hey Paul G, I just moved to Mesa from north of Chicago. I'm gonna definitely be there. I've been wondering about MOPAR clubs etc. here. Let me know about joining etc.. Thanks howard

Hey Paul G, I just moved to Mesa from north of Chicago. I'm gonna definitely be there. I've been wondering about MOPAR clubs etc. here. Let me know about joining etc.. Thanks howard

Howard, Come to a club meeting some time, Mopars Unlimited of Arizona, at Bill Luke CJDR, I17 and Camelback in Phoenix. First Thursday of the month at 7 PM. Bring your car. We meet in the service building, if you bring your car you can drive it in to the service building, mini car show type thing. Bill Luke has a diner, we usually meet in the diner around 6PM, before the actually meeting starts.

Unfortunately I can't make it this week. I'm flying back the 1st to get the van and trailer to bring them out. I'm hoping to get more into it than I was in Illinois. I just didn't have the time there. I'm thinking I'll have more here. I'm not retired, but I don't think I'll be working as much as I did there. I am a member of Chicagos big club, but never went to any shows. Thanks for the invite and info. Looking forward to meeting you.

I'll be there with my buddy Bill A. with his 69 SuperBee 440+6. RRDon
Don with RR 4.jpg Bills Super Bee.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, my old stomping ground. I actually attended GCC back in the 70s. I also bought my original 70 RR from Bill Luke Chrysler Plymouth back in June of 1970.
upload_2017-1-27_8-44-27.gif

Hey Paul, just wanted to thank you for the heads up on the club and car show. I'm glad I finally got to meet you. What a great group of people in the club! It's a great meeting place also, talk about Mopar mania! I'm glad I was able to volunteer to help with the show. Looking forward to seeing you again at the show. Take care sir and I'll see ya on the 19th.

Auto Transport Service
Back