• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Proper way to cook a Rib Eye steak

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmeat. worked out very well…..
tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o1_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o2_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o3_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o4_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o5_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o6_400.gif

tumblr_o5imhxWzS71rc7zl1o8_400.gif

I prefer the kind cooking that uses a flame for my Rib Eye's!

looks good to me:thumbsup:...but forget the aromatics:( ..Sonny is a purest salt pepper butter........perfect!

Rib eyes are my favorite and I always cook them on the grill. But, I will try this this weekend, looks good. Thanx for posting.

They killed it when they used the rosemary and thyme. Pinky in the air pansy gourmets!

Grill it Baby! Sear the steak on both sides to seal in the juices and slow grill to desired doneness! All natural no spices...

20160608_225601.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that looks tasty!

the MeatMan loves him some b-in ribeye...best cut you can get. IMHO

Perfect Ribeye-2.jpg
prime rib 5.3lb.JPG

and Prime peeled outer skirt is not far behind...

DSC04834.JPG

I read an article that says to salt after the steak is cooked. The reason, salt pulls moisture from the meat and steams it. I've tried this the last time I cooked steaks and turned out perfect!

I read an article that says to salt after the steak is cooked. The reason, salt pulls moisture from the meat and steams it. I've tried this the last time I cooked steaks and turned out perfect!
Salt doesn't pull water out. It enables water to come through the cells, but it also allows flavoring to go into the cells, which is why I always use salt. What actually stops the juices from coming out is searing the cells closed.

Auto Transport Service
Back